Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015




challengers / strategies


  • No experience  
  • Homesick  
  • invading people's privacy

1 Just  join the    people  who’s  doing  the  activity’s.
2 Talk to  the  boys  about  something  else.
3  Talk to the teacher about  what happen after the activity’s.
4 Just have a go at climbing  on the wall .
I have never been to camp and so I have no experience when it comes to doing the things we are going to face.

To help me feel more confident about this experience, I am going to work hard to encourage myself to get involved with the other boys and girls.  I can also talk to my teacher about how I am feeling and this will help me too.  
I think that once I see the schedule of activities I will be able to talk and listen to the others about those things and this will also help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment